Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A hiking they will go......

Today Shan and Colby left for the Uintas for a four night back packing trip with some friends, and family. This is the longest Shan and I have been apart in our ten years of marriage. I have only been seperated from Colby over night. I have forgotten what it is like to not have a little person pulling on my apron strings. I am not alone though I do have our fearless guard dog Dottie here to keep me company. I hope that Colby behaves for his Daddy because he has been going through a very stuborn independent stage these past few months. I will have to let you know how it goes........

3 comments:

Annie said...

The helicopter is back up in St. George. I was worried that Marc was going to get sent away to Wickenburg, AZ. For now though it is to be in St. George for awhile. We will see you sometime next week!!!
Can't wait! Good to see an update on your bloggy blog:)

brit said...

I'm sure "Dottie" is quite the protector. Is that how he got his name?

Vera said...

Man, I hate to see you lonely. I think you should come in and get your lasik prepared !!!!!!!!